Thursday, December 25, 2008

I won't be home for Christmas. (Day 21)

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Winter-een-mas, Kwanzaa, and...Feliz Navidad? I don't know. Happy Holidays I guess sums it up more appropriately.

Tonights update will be fairly short. I hope everyone got to spend the Holiday with someone(s) they loved, got lots of swag and filled up on Turkey, or whatever food o' choice you indulge in on this, the birthday of Infant Jesus, eyes full of wonderment and diaper filled with poop.

I hope it isn't about all the cool materialistic stuff this season carries with it, because those connotations rob of whats important: gingerbread cookies.

And family/friends, too. I guess.

Thats all for tonight. Expect an early (and longer) update tomorry. Not just here, but possibly for Piss and Vinegar as well.

P.S: Go check out a piece my buddy Tom did over at The War Effort. It's great! Make sure to comment him, and check out the War Effort often!

Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

Velvet said...

And a Happy Festivus to all, and to all a good night!