Sunday, March 15, 2009

No one ever plans to sleep out in the gutter...sometimes thats just the most comfortable place. (102)

The anti-depressants so far, have seemed to have a pretty positive impact. I can't say I'm at all upset about being on them, but I fear that's mostly a biased opinion seeing as how I no longer want to blow my head off every moment.

I finally got into the show Chuck, on NBC. I cannot stress how much I want to make mouth love to Sarah Walker. Maybe that's too much information, but eh. Whatevs. I do what I want.

Part of my five year plan is to open up a business, which is kind of opposite of what most people expect of me. But like I said, I don't want anything to do with how I am right now. I want to be everything I'm not. Sometimes that's where the greenest grass lays.

I'd like to own a bar. Not a dive at all, but far from a club or anything pretentious like that. I think I'd prefer a sports bar, and manage that while I pursue my other dreams I want to accomplish.

I just wish I knew how to go about getting the line of credit for it. Mines not exactly the best, and I don't project in five, or even ten years to have the type of collateral they require for such a venture.

But a bar makes sense. A bottle of Jack might cost about 34 dollars, charge five bucks a shot, and you've already recouped you initial cost. Apply that to every other liquor, have cheap prices on beer, etc...I just think it's a wise venture to go about.

I think above all it would just be a lot of fun.

I think it'd also be amazing to own a bookstore. Or a music venue, but that can actually be incorporated into the bar or bookstore as well.

Who knows?

If you could own any business, what would it be?

-Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Eazy D said...

i'd own a brothel then i could get my dick sucked any time i like