Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dearly beloved--I can't relate to you. (Day 133)

The more I think about it, the more nervous I get.

I have a doctors appointment coming up to discuss the steps we're going to take to have surgery on my knee. Right now, my knee (despite of pain killers) is throbbing, and I haven't been able to much weight on it without it seeming to protest every step.

When I think about those closest to me other the past few years, I kind of realize I have a hard time relating to anyone. It's kind of weird, but most of the people who've become close with over the years are such polar opposites, and I never really noticed it until they were gone.

I think in the next few days I'm gonna talk about album I feel like could change your life, or at least make an impact in some way. Send in some ideas if you want, I'd be interested in what's been revolutionary for you.

I think it's weird when people can't say who their favorite bands are. Maybe being a nerdy audiophile is strange and lonely place. At least there's good tunes!

-Until tomorrow.

No comments: