Saturday, April 11, 2009

Life just sucks, I lost the one. I'm giving up, she found someone. (Day 129)

Just happen to wind up here again, and again...and again.

I miss her with all my being, and there's a million things I wish I could've said. You found clarity, and that's something I'll never have. I'll miss those night I felt that tinge of being something special, or more than I am.

But anything I have to say wouldn't change a thing.

But there's nothing I could say. I just hope you continue to be happy. There's a lot of solace in that itself.

I watched her putting on make up tonight, and looking so excited. It dawned on me that that would never be for me again. Such a bittersweet moment.

Thank you, Velvet. At least I existed for once.


"Ease away the problems and the pain
The girl chose the guy that makes you wanna kick and scream
All along, you wish that she would stay
Fuck the guy that took and ran away, yeah"

-Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/220372055/not_fml.zip.html

Fuck it, thank you, I love you all! Some are going to say that we're doomed to repeat all our past mistakes…Great! But that's not me. And even if it was, I would always disagree, because in the end I always get the better of me…

Daniel said...

Arghhhh, I barely even remember doing this, I was pretty drunk at the time. Fuck me.