Saturday, April 4, 2009

Put out the fire inside me. (Day 122)

I'm going to be doing a podcast tonight. It should be a lot of fun. If I get it uploaded, I'll post a link here so everyone can not listen to it. It'll be rad!

I just discovered Pushing Daisies. It's awesome. I really wish this show would have got a proper chance, and I solely blame ABC, because who the hell watches ABC? Little do we know, some of the best shows are on there. Scrubs for the win!

So tell me what your plan for zombie survival would be. I'd love to hear it.

And thank you Velvet for the nice guest update. All of that was untrue minus the calling and being there to listen to someone. That much is true. The rest are lies.

All of them.

-Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

My survival plan would be to get a girl and another couple and head straight in the direction of uninhabited land. I'd go as deep into the uninhabited forest/desert as possible, and ultimately try to make my way into the mountains.

Of our group of four or so, one person would always be on guard while we slept. Also, we wouldn't make mistakes, such as taking drugs or getting drunk. At all times we'd be ready to run and simultaneously fend off a zombie attack.

You can survive a zombie apocalypse with a little planning and intelligence. Stay alert, don't make a lot of noise, and be ready to fucking leave any location and also ready to kill anyone who turns into a zombie, even your loved ones.

Once you make it to the mountains (or an island would work), look for other survivors or be the first to start a survival group. Only stay with other people who are willing to be as smart about survival as you are. Leave the group if even one person is dumb enough to fucking get everyone killed.

Always look for guns, weapons, and ammo.

And absolutely always stay away from what was once populated areas/obvious places to go, such as Wal-Mart. Fortifying yourself in a place like that would be the dumbest thing you could do. Zombies will congregate there and eventually they will get in. The best is to go off and live alone or in a small group.

Daniel said...

Oh and I forgot to say, fuck as much as possible and try to repopulate. Zombies can be permanently killed, and if any humans die, they can be disposed of in a way to where they won't turn into zombies (burning, cutting the body up, etc). So long as enough humans survive to repopulate and slowly kill off the zombies, humans can ultimately prevail.