Saturday, June 6, 2009

There's nothing in the world like a Southern California night. (Day 182 & 183)t

The past few days I've just been really stressed out. As it is, I'm writing the from a cell phone watching Reno 911!

I need to find some sort of peace of mind, but I just have no idea what's to do. Perhaps I just need to meet someone new, but it would just feel so awkward, I wouldn't know what to do. I realized the other day that it's been nearly two years since I've been in a relationship. That kind of boggles my mind.

The truth is I don't think I would know what to do at thiis point. I mean...how are you even supposed to meet anyone, you know? Everyone I know has seemed to have moved on, and I have no inkling on what I should do.

The other problem is...I'm never just enough. I've never been good enough. They always fall for my friends.

I'm appling for a job in Milwaukee.

Maybe it's time - just left it all behind.

And everyone else.

-Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Velvet said...

2 years...yeah, it had been 4 for me. And...I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. Haha. So yeah. That shit happens.