Wednesday, October 7, 2009

There's no more room for love.

Song - Chasing Hamburg

Artist - Polar Bear Club

Album - Chasing Hamburg.





So I'm back, at least just for an update. In the interim, I've been busting my ass to achieve something, to become something...to plant the seeds and move forward from this niche I've dug for myself.

Basically, I've been working hard at school. Sometimes I don't achieve the grade I set for myself, and it kind of eats at me, but I keep plugging away.

I turned 24 this past Sunday. I spent it with some good friends.

I woke up early that morning, and had to breathe it in. I wound up staring out the window watching the clouds roll by, my favorite kind of day. In these past few months I've met a lot of new people, and I've started to meet...me. A part of me I never really knew existed, and it's kind of interesting.

I realized how much I've changed, and where I've stayed the same.

I messed around this year, and got my heart handed to me covered in rock salt and regret. The last time that happened, I wound up hopping on a plane to New York.

I've never had a problem running, it was just the direction I was having an issue with.

But now I'm running in what I hope the right direction is.

And the other day, I decided to self publish my first book, which is a compilation of short stories. It's called File Under Powerviolence, and I've posted a few of the short stories here. If you like, you may certainly buy the book. It's pretty much a donation-based project, and you can either email me (aaron.halewilliams@gmail.com) or leave a comment here, and we can figure something out.

I'm still not sure what I want to do with my life.

But I'm done with that hurting. For real, this time.

"Everythings alright now, babe, more than you know."

Life still has it's trouble. But in that, I've lost weight, I've become more disciplined and...I'm surprised by that. I'm getting a little burned out, and I need to really snap myself into shape, but I'm well on the way.

I hope to move out soon.

I just can't stop thinking about the coast. California, Oregon or Washington. I want to be...there.


It's a long road, but I'm taking you with me.


-Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Velvet said...

And File Under Powerviolence will have a website of its very own, for people to place orders. It will debut soon. :-)