Friday, January 30, 2009

A giant fist is out to crush us. (Day 56)

I dealt with my case worker today.

It's enough for me to completely refuse any treatment outside the way of medication, and just go it alone. I don't do well with the theory of "group", and she made sure under no circumstance I would not have choice or say in the matter.

She went on to say she had no idea who I was, nor had she the time to look through my file at the moment. When she answered the phone, it was extremely confrontational, "Yeah? What do you need?" "Um, you left a message for me to call you." "Well, you left one first. So what is it that you need?"

As I described what I was being treated for, she made damned sure to tell me that my issues "weren't my specialty".

I got so fed up with it, I wound up saying, "So I guess you can do nothing to help me, or apparently anyone. Thanks."

She attempted to schedule and appointment, and I really doubt I will go through with it. I'd rather wind up smashing ants that aren't visible than ever deal with her face to face.

So I'm sorry for the late update. Just like olden times! But in my defense, I've been writing a story all night, and the character, the main one, is a vile antagonist. I just don't feel comfortable with this.

I think it will be worth it in the end though.

Anyway, again, time for the hype machine!

Coming soon, soon, soon! Guest updates! Yay, no more boring assed Aaron.

I've got a few in so far, and they are looking mighty fine.

Thats all I got for tonight. I need to finish this story. After this, theres one more to go, and File Under Powerviolence, as far as the actual writing is concerned, is done! God I can't wait to see a tangible proof of my efforts and work.

Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Velvet said...

I would like to punch this person in the face. WOW. Sigh. I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I hope you don't give up on trying to feel better.

Brownakin Skywalker said...

Yeah, that person is a bitch. I'd set her face on fire.