Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've been wearing this new outfit called "Quit while you're ahead". (Day 55)

This will be a brief update.

I'll be starting a new sleeping medication tonight, called Trazodone. That will be added on top of the Ambien I already take. Elvis just emailed me, and he said he thinks I'm on too many pills. Thanks King. Good to know you died on your throne.

Anyway, in much more exciting news. Starting very, very, very (VERY!) soon there will be guest updates. I don't want to really blow the surprises by some of the people who've loosely agreed to do an update, but I'm so freaking honored it hurts. The guest updates will be going on as long as people are willing to do them (from those I've asked, whoever agrees, etc) and I'm really just excited. It will be from all angles, and I'm just pleased as punch about this.

I'm not sure exactly when the guest updates are gonna start, I'm waiting until people submit, and I've not finished asking people/waiting to hear back from a few. But if all goes according to plan (and my insane fanboy wishes, believe me I'll hype that post up a lot if it comes to pass) and prayer, the final guest update is one you will not want to miss. Trust me.

So that's all I've got for now. I finished up writing the story thats going to end File Under Powerviolence today. I just have a little bit more tweaking, and this baby is nearly finished.

Until tomorrow!

No comments: