Monday, January 19, 2009

I will destroy everything of beauty. (Day 46)

Girls kill me, they really do. And I might never be able to figure them out. In fact, I'm banking on it.

I hate when an awesome girl gets treated poorly by someone she likes. Seeing them lose faith in themselves drives me nuts.

I hate knowing one day Arleen's daughter will feel spurn and heart break.

Life can be a vicious cycle, and we're all just caught in the whirlpool at this point. I wish there was a way to break the monotony: but now all I want is to just read an fall asleep. See something awful succeed, and something beautiful be destroyed. To stand as the sole survivor and say, "I lived through this." and know I'm a better person for having done so.

2 comments:

Velvet said...

We can't figure ourselves out either....

Anonymous said...

yeah well if we could figure ourselves out that would be a plus, but at least i dont wallow in the nonsense of it all