Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I think I was bored in New Jersey. (Day 68)

For about five years I've had a really crappy knee injury that continuously likes to re-activate itself just for snickers. The other day I got it reevaluated, and it really didn't go well. It turns out that not too long ago, I'd slightly torn my ACL. I would've went to the doctor sooner, but I had a doctors appointment coming up, and I couldn't be sure what the problem was, and quite frankly...I won't go back to the hospital in Casa Grande unless I'm bleeding, or worse.

So earlier this week, Monday, I got a knee brace I've desperately needed for years. It's kind of reassuring to have the brace, and I don't know. I feel like I can do a lot more.

The guy though who I had to see to get it taken care of, etc, he was adamant in showing me how to put it on (because Velcro can be tricky) and, okay, heres the thing:

My brace has steel on each side of my knee, and it has a joint for mobility. The brace goes really high on my thigh to put pressure on my quad as well, and as he was doing one of those tricky straps, his hand grazed the steel joint that was near my inner thigh, looked up at me and begged me to tell him that was my keys.

This guy has been kind of a prick, and I'm kind of a sarcastic and apathetic prick, so I just flashed him a very fem. smile and told him, "Only the keys to my heart."

Who doesn't realize it's the steel from the brace? Like honestly. It's not like my dick got hard from the pressure of a brace, and suddenly grew 8 more inches.

I'm glad I made the rest of that appointment awkward. It was a lot of fun for me. I love fucking with homophobes. It ranks right up there with good old fashioned, consensual, heterosexual American sex, and basketball.

-Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Velvet said...

The keys to my heart? Only you, Mr Williams. Only you. :-P

Anonymous said...

Fuck homophobes. You should have gotten aroused on purpose after that, and then proceed to make no attempts to hide it. Nonchalantly jumping off the little patient's table with a boner would have been classic awkwardness.