Monday, February 9, 2009

I want my hands in your hair. (Day 67)

It's going to be a long week, but this Thursday is something I've been looking forward to for quite a while now. My friend (and constant link from this site) Velvet will be coming to Arizona to fuck shit up. Cause thats what she does.

Shes a rock and roll, road tripping reinvented of the camera lens. If you think any differently...well, hey we're all entitled to our own opinions. It just so happens that yours in this instance would be completely, and utterly wrong. She makes Ansel Adams (enjoy the cold dead ground, hack) look like Koko the Gorilla with a disposable camera.

So I'm stoked for that. It's gonna be awesome.

Also looming this weekend is the biggest reminder that I'll die cold, alone and unloved and not be discovered dead in my apartment until four months later, and thats after I've been late with my rent for so long I'm about to be forcibly removed.

It's okay though, the landlord will pick my pocket and sell my shit. So, you know...he's covered.

On a side note; my friend Jon recently lost his grandfather. Condolences, Jon. You've been a tremendous friend, your extremely talented, and you're one of the best human beings I've ever encountered. I hope in this time you feel comforted in knowing how loved you were, and how assured he was that you loved him as well.

Thats all I've got for tonight.

-Until tomorrow.

4 comments:

Brownakin Skywalker said...

Fuck Valentines day, man. Fuck it hard. Also, when velvet comes down, make sure to shotgun some beers for me. I'll be there in spirit and on msn/aim.

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your friend's grandfather. my condolences.

Velvet said...

Very nice. Me as a rock and roll, road-tripping reinvented version of the camera lens is the best thing EVER. See you Thursday. :-)

Velvet said...

Also. Ryan is funny. "I'll be there in spirit and on msn/aim." Niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Anonymous said...

“Also looming this weekend is the biggest reminder that I'll die cold, alone and unloved and not be discovered dead in my apartment until four months later…”

I'm going to let it be known that when I die, wherever I die, I don't want anyone to touch or move my body. Except for my wallet and money and other stuff, which people can steal. So if I die walking down the street in a crowded city intersection, they just have to leave me there to decompose in peace. The best place for this to happen would be sitting at a table outside a local coffee shop where people walk by regularly. I hope I’m wearing sunglasses and a cheesy T-shirt.

I would consider this to be the ultimate act of laziness on my part, not even wanting to allow others to take the time to remove me from sight.