Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's warmer in Hell, so down we go. (Day 58)

Talk dedication: I'm dead tired right now, and I really want to pass out and watch 30 Days of Night. But here I am, somewhat intoxicated and fighting with a crappy space button. I hate defective keyboards.

I hate using foreign ky boards, period. It's such an alien thing for me because my fingers are all used to my comfortably placed keys, and functioning space bar. But don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to be able to use it.

So tomorrow we find out if the Cardinals have what it takes to be the Champions. Why every team they've faced so far has continuously underestimated them, I may never know. The play book of Ken Whisenhunt is extremely deep, and it's really interesting to see him not blink in the eye of pulling a rabbit out of the hat. The Steelers are tough, but I have to think this is gonna fall in the lap of the Cardinals. No one outside of Arizona is really giving them much of a chance, and the media has already proclaimed the Steelers as the Superbowl Champs.

We'll see.

Tonight was pretty fun. I really dislike leaving Mesa. I do. Or the Valley in General. It just sucks going back down to Casa Grande.

Anywhoo...I'll give more of an update tomorrow. I need sleep and vampires eating bitches.

Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Eazy D said...

you are gay

Velvet said...

Eazy D always has such important things to contribute.

:-)