Sunday, March 29, 2009

Come on and wash these shores away. (Day 115)

Last night was a lot of fun. I've been working on not getting bummed anymore like I used too, or how I used too. I've been working on saying "yes" to life basically, and I'm loving absolutely every single second of it.

I'm the happiest I've ever been. I'm getting to know myself for the first time in 23 year, and I actually don't hate me. It's a learning process I can't wait to keep doing.

I ate at Ihop this morning on ASU campus, and I realized that that's where I would be this time next year, and I got extremely excited. I'm so ready to go learn, and meet new people, and have some fucking fun.

Last night was pretty cool though. We, my friends Arleen and Richard, went to a bar for a karaoke night, downed a bunch of Jager bombs and a few beer and straight Jager chasers and just rolled with everything that was coming along.

We wound up hanging out for a few hours and just taking it all in. We almost sang Green Day's Longview,but wound up deciding to leave before our turn because the place was pretty much not worth sticking around.

But while sitting outside drinkign with strangers that felt like life long friends, I discovered many things:

A) I for some reason was funny.
B) Seasame Street not only teaches you book smarts, but street smarts as well.

Snuffy was always coming down, Big Bird had campy racist undertones, Grover sold "Qu" like he was sling rocks and there was a two for one deal going on "because you can't have q without the u."

Oscar wasn't a grouch, his "friends" were just pricks who never gave a shit. Bert and Ernie weren't gay, they just did a lot of Ecstacy.

So I think that's pretty much all I've got for right now. I'll be giving more in depth tomorrow, but I just wanna take a chill and watch American Dad and chat with my pal.

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. Stay classy.


-Until tomorrow.

No comments: