Friday, March 6, 2009

Drove her to the pad and I'm coastin', Took another sip of the potion hit the three-wheel motion. (Day 93)

I don't have too much to say. Go check out Piss and Vinegar, and For Your Consideration as both were updated yesterday. Also make sure to head on over to Ryan's blog, Emptying the Bastille. That should pretty much keep you somewhat satisfied for a brief bit, if you're just killing time.

Me, I'm going to continue eating these Austin Cheddar Cheese crackers. They taste like the forgiveness of a spurned lover.

What are everyones plans for this weekend?

Me, I'm particularly excited as some friends are coming down from California, and hopefully they can squeeze me into their schedule for a few minutes.

As for myself...I need to get the hell out of this place.

But hey, today I didn't even have to use my AK. I got to say it was a good day.

No comments: