Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fine enough, fine enough. Oh, we ate all the oranges off the navels off our lovers. (Day 90)

WOOOOO! Three months, bitches. Three. I've lasted longer than most mid-season replacement shows. Suck it.

So today, a variety of things happened, and since it seems to be the cool thing to do right now, I'll present them in list form. Not only that, but more things I've learned.

1.) I got into a fight with two old people, and while I definitely wasn't in the wrong (my foot was run over by one of their little scooters) I definitely got the last word in when I was told that they were entitled to do whatever they wanted because, and I quote, "I'M ELDERLY" to which I retorted, "THEN HURRY UP AND DIE, AND STOP HOGGING UP ALL THE FUCKING OXYGEN FROM THE NEWBORNS."

2.) Ed's cancer, knock on wood, appears to be gone. He will still have check ups here and there, but for now it looks like he's won this war.

3.) I've always hated Twitter. It can go Tweet itself. Right up it's tweeter. Bunch of twits. I'm glad no one else was in favor of my taking it on, I just wanted to make the best decision. Gracias!

4.) My food stamps and health insurance have been upped, and improved in the case of the FS.

5.) I've learned why I just cannot get into the Time Travelers Wife. It all makes sense. I have a little over a hundred pages to go, and the second I finish the final sentence, it's going in the toilet.

6.) She might not be a wizard, but she knows magic.

7.) I miss you Velvet.

8.) My cat is very strange. A lot of pet owners say that, but in this case, it's true.

9.) My mom is listening to some Yanni concert right now.

10.) Right now I wish I had a Colt 45. Liquor or weapon, I'm not picky.

11.) I don't do too poorly on cutting my own hair. I don't see why people pay so much for something they can do for free.

12.) My Uncles back, and now I want to shoot myself.

13.) I'm switching off of Horizons' (crazy town) service.

Theres been a lot of talk lately about turning Days Gone By/Piss and Vinegar/For Your Consideration, taking them and combining them into a one stop shop of a website. Along with information as to me having a book released, or anything like that.

I'm wondering what everyone else thinks of this, as well. The Twitter idea burst, and I'm glad to see that dead, but I want to do something new, I want to just try and I'm looking for ideas.

One of the biggest obstacles right now for me is money. So if anyone wants to give Aaron monies (goal of about 50 a year) this can be made into something legitimate!

Thats all I've got for now.

-Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Velvet said...

^^^^^^ better than a wizard. :-)

I love the website idea! Yes!! That is way cool. When is this happening? When can I help?

Yanni? Good Jesus. I hope she wasn't also watching that in her underwear. I'm not sure I could handle that combination.