Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's gonna get sadder, it's gonna get weirder until I'm gone. (Day 87)

Well hello there friends, I am not Aaron. No, unfortunately your plucky hero is out of commission of sorts for the next undetermined amount of days. He has broken keyboard issues and is taking donations to the cause.


So in the mean time he has come to me asking if I could take control of the helm while he’s getting himself sorted out. Though I don’t know why, I agreed to it and now you all are stuck with me, oh joy! For the uninitiated, my name is Ryan, I run a blog that he has listed in his links dubbed Emptying The Bastille. I suggest you check it out, for it is awesome and will increase your levels of awesome thrice-fold for merely glancing it's hallowed pages. I’ve done a few guest spots on here before so some of you might be familiar with me, but for those who aren’t, you’re about to find out.

So what can we expect now that Aaron is away and the hounds of Canada have come to play? Expect more maple syrup; lots and lots of maple syrup. Possibly rants about hookers and drugs. Waffles, breakfast is awesome. Lets just say it'll be a hodge podge of surprise, however not tonight. I have field placement tomorrow and I must rest my weary brown head so that I may be able to effectively deal with the rug rats, uh , I mean, children I work with.

I think we're gonna have us a grand old time here together. I mean, I spell things with "u"s like "favoUrite" and "coloUr"!! hilarity ensues.

-Ryan.

- Until tomorrow.

No comments: