Thursday, March 26, 2009

Please don't ask me just what I think. Trust me, you don't want to know. (Day 113)

I have a knee MRI, and it's kind of bothering me. I know what's going to happen:

They're gonna inject ink into my knee, and it'll highlight all the effected area. They are going to look at it and scream. They're gonna then load up a shot gun and send this stud out to greener pastures.

I'm so very stoked.

The book won't be finished today, I'm projecting at least mid week next week. Maybe sooner. I have a few things on my plate this weekend.

Lately, while I've been in a really great mood (which I have) It's becoming increasingly difficult for me to find the desire to open up and talk to anyone, even my closest friends. I think a lot of it might have to do with the book itself, because a lot of people I know might take the time to read this, and chances are if they've had any significance in my life--they wound up referenced in the book in some facet or the other.

But even outside of that, it's just rereading what I've written, I remember why it is I don't talk about some of these things. I just don't feel comfortable with it anymore, like, at all.


Well I need to go get ready to be poked, prodded and put down.

Wish me luck.

-Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Velvet said...

i hope it went well. i had medical exams today too. blah.

Anonymous said...

Goddamnit man, you write faster than anyone I know. It takes me days just to push through a chapter or one short story. Much respect for that alone.

The clips I've read so far are good, but I'm super anti spoiler, so I'd rather just wait to read the entire thing, which is why I have no feedback for you.

Keep us updated man