Monday, April 6, 2009

Daylight whipped me into shape--I must've been asleep for days. (Day 124)

So I found out today that I will be having surgery on my knee. On May 4th I will be going in for a surgical consult, and then from there I'm not sure where we're going to go with it. Truth be told, my knee is in extremely horrid shape.

So I'm gonna start harvesting some more guest updates. I'm pretty much not looking forward to the surgery, honestly. And when I get it, there's absolutely no way I'm going to be able to update for a few days, mostly because of high medication, and the inability to really move around very much.

That means if you'd like to do a guest update, please contact me! It'd be really fun. I'm going to be working out how this is going to go down, but just contact me and we'll work it out. I'm hoping I can coerce someone to update the blog for me while I'm incapacitated.

Other than that, life's pretty alright.

-Until tomorrow.

No comments: