Tuesday, April 7, 2009

In passing I'm asked, "Do you believe in a God?" I shrug off the answer, continue to get high. (Day 125)

Today was rough as shit.

I just want this situation to fade away. But I'm continuously tossed under the bus so someone else can feel better about themselves, and have their cake and eat it, too. I'm sorry I'm not mature, I'm sorry I'm a shitty person. I promise you, though...I'm not exactly Gandhi.

Today I recieved a letter. The intro reads:

"Dear Mr. Hale:

My editorial staff has completed the review of Kathy, In Red Heels. I am pleased to inform you that think your work would make a positive addition to our list of titles."

So yeah, there's that.

-Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Mucho grats. I hope you keep me updated on when I can spend $$$ to purchase it and read it for myself.