Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The looniest, zaniest, spontaneous, sporadic. Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker; Addict. (Day 145)

So as promised, I'm here to give the unveiling of my new project, called Nice Day For a Revolution.

It's hard to explain entirely, and right now I'm tired. But I really want everyone to go check it out. It's an experiment, and as far as I can tell...no one else has tried this. It's going to be a bunch of series of people who, basically partake in a type of revolution. Be it love, death, political, sexuality or escaping the confines of the American Dream to live life in a way that's beautiful and ugly all in one shot.

I can't say how long this is going to go for. But my goal is to have this be completely free. However, if anyone wants to do a DONATION to have a tangible copy of any of the stories, then please please please get a hold of me. This is my way of trying to do something a little differently.

I'm really curious to see how this goes.

I'll explain more tomorrow. Right now I'm too exhausted.

Click that link and leave a comment.

-Until tomorrow.

No comments: