Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all. (Day 119)

People from European countries, I really need you to contact me when you read this. I have a proposition for you, and without you guys...this actually might be impossible.

I've been working my whole life for something, and I see it there. I see it on the horizon, and I just want to only focus on it, only think about it, only talk about it, only work for it.

I want to bury myself in this and escape. Duck my head down and run until I run out of land, and my legs kicking are propelling me across the ocean. Like a pillar of salt. Yeah, like a pillar of salt.

There's enough here to just leave lay for a while. I think about that term taking it like a champ, but honestly...doesn't a champ still get knock-kneed after some punches are thrown? I don't know.

I'm off to write. I also might have to stop by the post office. I'm not to sure.


-Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Velvet said...

You know who else takes it like a champ? Me, at least according to you.

HAHA.

Thank you, Ryan Gosine, for making this comment possible. ;-)

nick said...

euro here

email: hanksn@gmail.com

have at it!