Saturday, April 18, 2009

Take this wine and drink with me, let's delay our misery. (Day 136)

HAPPY RECORD DAY!

If you don't know what that is, run and don't stop until you get to your local independent record store, and see what kind of vinyl-y goodies your favorite (or maybe soon to be favorite!) bands have dropped into stores for you.

And of course, check the walls. Many of the indie's will be having in-store performances. You need to go participate! We all know Mp3's are convenient, but there's something to be said about that first scratch as a needle drops. My stereo has mono, how about you?

Starting tomorrow, I'll be talking about the records I feel you should listen too. It'll be a lot of fun!

Right now, I'm going to go make mischief, and see what kind of delights I can procure at the record store. ALL HAIL ZIA'S RECORD STORE!

Have fun everyone! Be safe, and all the best.

-Until tomorrow.

No comments: