Saturday, May 30, 2009

I will keep you warm in Hell. (Day 175)

Today's Alkaline Trio lyric comes from their album Maybe I'll Catch Fire, though this version is from their live Halloween divid. The song is called, Madam Me, and it's pretty fun. It's not one of their outright best songs, but I feel it gets looked over too often.



Tonight's update is going to be really short. I'm exhausted, I haven't slept well recently. I mean, I never really sleep all that great, but I'm getting even less than I normally do. So I'm off to read a little bit, and watch some Simpsons.

Lately I've been kind of worrying myself. I can feel myself starting to like someone new, and to be honest I really don't want to do that. It's a catch-22 situation; I don't want to lose her in my life, but at the same time I feel guilty because I know I could never do a relationship again. It's been nearly two years, and to be truthful, that's fine by me.

But I feel guilty, like I'm leading her on, or something. Why does she have to be so fucking cute? It;s a goddamned conspiracy.

Well, I hope everyone had a great Friday! Stay safe, and have fun!

-Until tomorrow.

No comments: