Saturday, May 9, 2009

If I promise to go to church on Sunday, will you go with me on Friday night? If you live for me I'll die for you, lets just compromise. (Day 155)

It's beautiful out this morning.

It's times like these that I always wind up reflecting upon, and feel like writing the most.

I'm the kind of person that will be always find a way to write, despite the medium. Case in point, I'm drunk outsode of a friends house in a slightly shady part of Mesa using her phone to do this. I love it. It's the one thing in my life I can say I'm utterly passionate and in love with.

Right now I'm thinking of you.

After all we've been through, and God knows it's been a lot, we're still here, and I want you to know what the impact is you've made on me. I've been beat up, I've been broken down and built back up only to crumble again. Yet you've been there so unconditonally, and lovingly.

I can get in dark places, and you understand that wholly. More than anyone else. I'm so grateful for that, you'll never know the depth of my gratitude...but I'm bound and determined to try and let you know.

One of the things you've taught me is that...it hurts like hell right now. There is no getting around that. But it's a beautiful hurt, you just gotta know where to look. This is the time where years from now I can look back at this post, this blog and see how great it was to lose, rebuild, turn frustration into creation and always stay hungry.

I see where it is you hurt. I know we've got the same disease, and we're both swimming lost in a vast, bottomless and unending sea. There's no one else l'd rather have kicking along side of me.

It's time to stop drinking to escape, and start drinking for the taste and eventual blurred texture. Same goes for everything else. They don't have to be habits anymore...they can be hobbies.

We're here, I believe, for a few experiences. Most of it is to have the blessing to meet as many people as you can, be the outcome good or bad. We're just lucky to've been there. Another is to see the sights, if you will. Cities, those you love and those sunrises you'll never forget.

I'll be the atheist, you be the sliver of confusion that let's me stay on my toes wondering hm, maybe I'm wrong.

You're an influence. I cannot say that about many in my life. Thank you. From the bottom.

Wherever life takes me, I want...no, I need you by my side. I never thought I could say that, but four am brings out the kind of truth the daylight could never shed.

So here's to the future. We know it's unwritten. You bring the paper, I'll bring the ink.

-Until tomorrow.

No comments: