Friday, June 19, 2009

But you wanna live a lie, and love what you lose. (Day 194)

Band - Broken Social Scene

Song - 7/4 Shoreline

Album - Self Titled.






Gotta love Feist's voice in this song. She's so talented, and the video is cool.

I have a lot on my mind at the moment, and it's really making me tired. Struggles with my family, and painful news to hear from friends is really adding up. I wish I could offer them more. I wish I could offer you more. I wish somehow we could leave it all behind and welcome something less devastating.

I guess all we can do is keep moving on, and hope that life doesn't swallow us whole and spit out the remains.

You just gotta keep your head up as much as you can, and hopefully that will guide you through the bad and dark times.

Maybe no one is meant to be alone, and it's a cruel twist of fate that so many have to fight their battles that way. So count your blessings you made it through today, and if there was someone there with you the entire way...then it's nothing short of a miracle.

Tomorrow will be a special update. So make sure to tune right on in, and as always...spread the word.


-Until tomorrow.

No comments: