Monday, June 22, 2009

When the new actor stole the show, who questioned his grace? (Day 196)

Band - AFI

Song - ...But Home Is Nowhere

Album - Sing the Sorrow.





I'm tired of running in these circles of trying to find a job, and move out of this place. It's getting to the point where it's make or break...and I'm not too sure I'm not going to break.

Fuck this piss poor job market, and fuck my inability to even get an interview. As many applications as I turn in a week, you would think something in the very least would turn up...and yet nothing does.

I want to move on with my life. I want to do something besides nothing all day long. I know that sentiment is echoed from my family, and on those rare occasions I do in fact get an interview...they won't exactly help in any way possible.

These past two years have been bullshit. It's not cute anymore...I'm pushing 24, and it's starting to push back.

I just need a fresh start.


-Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Velvet said...

:-( Something will work out! I promise. Hang in there.