Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Like a whisper I'm imagining, but now it's screaming inside my head. (Day 197)

Band - Tilt

Song - Libel

Album - Till It Kills.





I started registration for school today. I have no idea what I'm going in for. Maybe an RX tech, or an xray tech or who knows. Radiology? I just want minimal responsibility with a decent pay rate. Hello white collar.

Just something that will allow and afford me the time to keep writing books so I could do both at the same time.


I'll be honest, I have no idea what I'm going to do. Maybe I'll knock out the pre-req's and just go to a University. I'm just sick to death of sitting in purgatory, and fuck this...I'm taking it. I'm sick of waiting, and I'm sick of being patient.

I'm just terrified that I'll fail. What a waste of loaned money...

But I'm going down swinging, that I promise.

Placement testing happens this Friday at 2pm, and I get my ID card the same day.


Bring it.


-Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Velvet said...

I am so excited and proud of you. And I always feel bad, because my blog comments are nowhere near as good or as in-depth as yours. But with that said, I am glad you are taking steps to get up and out. I know I've quoted this to you a million times, but "Of course the only way out is through, so what are you gonna do, sit there and seethe, or get out the goddamn map and start walking?"

Congratulations on finding that map. Let me know if you need any help interpreting it as you go.