Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Capsized like colors bleed now they're all the same to me. (Day 208)

Artist - Samiam

Song - Capsized

Album - Clumsy






God bless unattainable girls. Like golden rings you'll never reach.

Cymbalta has really done a number on my appetite. I can't really remember the last time I felt like eating a full meal without. And when I do, I get sick after in one disgusting form, or another.

But outside of what it's done to my appetite, I feel like the drugs are really working.

But I skipped them today, and I haven't felt right at all. I need to make sure I stop doing that, but for some reason I just can't bring myself to want to take them every day.

I'm even less of a tolerable person when I don't.

Tomorrow I'll be posting a chapter from Open Roads and Brick Walls, the book I wrote this year.

-Until tomorrow.

No comments: