Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Grab onto me tightly, as if I knew the way. (Day 215)

There is no song lyric today, no video, no band. Nothing.

This is the very first update with none of that. At this point, there's just no music to help ease an empty a lulling feeling.

My entire life, I've just wanted to be that kind of person who could try and make someone feel better, and every step of the way it's come back to bite me.

And so I just want to listen to the silence.

I'm in the ocean drifting and making memories out of sunburns.

I've probably lost the person who's meant the most to me in life, and I have nothing to say to make anything right. I always seems to make bad situations worse...

And so I've been thinking about the end a lot lately. Nothing morbid. The end of DGB, the end of trying to hold on when there's no reason to even fight it anymore.

I'm sorry.

-Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I want you I swear to peel back the sky and show me all that's come before us and who we will be and all we will inevitably eventually lose."