Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Haushinka is a girl with a peculiar name, I met her on the eve of my birthday. (Day 220)

Artist - Green Day

Song - Haushinka

Album - Nimrod.






I wonder what it would be like to work in forensics. I wonder if they have a kind of "ride along" thing like the cops do. If someone knows the answer to this, let me know post haste!

Dexter makes it look so interesting and fun. I've been getting a lot of crap about my love for the show, but what I don't think people realize is that I'm a fast learner and I'm obsessed with this show. Never speak ill of Lord Dexter Morgan in my presence, unless you need some plastic sheets.

I'm starting to really get antsy about starting school. I kind of want to meet new people and start a new chapter. I really need too, and maybe there's some fun adventure, but I don't know.

I'm just ready to start something new, and give it all. Just to prove to myself I could've done it all along, and feel validated. I don't know if that makes any sense.

But what have I ever said that makes sense?

-Until tomorrow.

No comments: