Tuesday, July 21, 2009

There is no fool like a high-IQ fool. (Day 218)

I've decided that this year I'm going to try my hardest to make it to the Fest. Today, they just announced the bands. Whle perusing through the list I saw a few familiar faces, ones I'd expected and it still seemed like it'd be a great time.

And then I realized Samiam are playing, and deciced that if need be, I can start walking now.

I'm not sure what's more fun: Seeing a legendary band that you love play knowing full well you might not ever get another chance, traveling to a City/State you've never been too before, three days of music...

All those are realistically things that I really look forward too.

I've never gotten to do anything like this, and now I just have to figure out how to make it happen. I may start selling records and stuff through here, I'm not sure.

Who all is going?

-Until tomorrow.

No comments: