Saturday, January 24, 2009

Don’t act like a snobby model, you just hit the lotto . (Day 51)

Am I the only one thats this excited about the new Eminem song, "Crack a Bottle"? It'd be the most awesome return song ever if 50 Cent didn't rear his bullet ridden mug on it, but what else can I say? "I love LA".



So to add onto the lovely things that've happened this week, I lost my wallet and I'm pretty sure I'm about to lose my fucking mind. That, coupled on with the fact that apparently my house has become a hotel for wayward senior citizens that like to impose their will, and treat me like a plantation slave....I'm having a hell of a week.

If you live in the Arizona area and wanna play some basketball please get a hold of me. I really, really need to blow off some steam.

I've been diligently at work finishing up File Under Powerviolence, and I can pretty much almost taste it at this point. I've nailed down a publisher I want to work with and yeah, I'm feeling alright about it.

Anyway, make sure you go check out Velvet's blog: Have Tumor, Will Travel. She's recently gave it a make over, and has an awesome set of Vegas photos from a recent trip. It's much more interesting that what goes on here.

As for me, I'll be watching 30 Rock all day, and trying not to swallow Comet cleaner. Enjoy your Saturday, kids. Don't drink and drive, wear condoms, and salute your countries flag!

Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Velvet said...

Scrubbing bubbles would probably go down easier than Comet.

This Eminem song might be grating on my nerves.

50 Cent = ♥

:-)

No, but seriously. Sorry you're having a rough time. Come over.

Anonymous said...

A lot of people like to trash-talk Eminem, but I gotta give it to him -- he's a very talented rapper. Unfortunately, I don't actually listen to rap/hip-hop.

But shit, if I lived in the big ole AZ, I'd totally play some basketball with you! Such a fine sport, a great pass-time!

Also, congratulations on finding a publisher! I'll be looking for your book at whatever bookstore I come across, or even online. :)