Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm every morning you woke up alone. (Day 52)

I found my wallet. By the hammer of Thor, thank Zeus, etc.

I'm really excited for my friend coming down soon. I reference her blog all the time, but I get to actually see the process of her doing what she does best: pictures. And she really does it better than anyone I personally know.

After the false alarm last week, I will be going to my next psych appointment at 9:30 in the morning tomorrow. I really feel the dynamic of this blog is going to shift soon. I just wonder how.

Right now I'm in a great mood.

Thats all I've got for tonight, I know it's short. But I need to hit the sack early tonight. I was up until the sun rose last night/morning...

I wouldn't have had it any other way.

"I still love Tom Petty songs and driving old men crazy."

Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Velvet said...

Good luck tomorrow. "Don't make me dance all night alone..."

:-)