Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another member of the crowd goes down to drown at the liquor store. (Day 185)

Band - Operation Ivy

Song - The Crowd

Album - Energy.





I'm approaching, or have already surpassed half a year on this blog. That's kind of interesting.

It's interesting seeing as how I'm still having the same exact problems I've been having since day one with them, and it's beyond frustrating today. I nearly just quit. I'm not sure how much more I can honestly take of this.

The appeal of getting a job in some city far away from Arizona, and everything else is just overwhelming. Everyday I extend my job search just a little further. Everyday I get just a little bit more in love with the idea of packing up and not worrying about any of this anymore, and just shutting off everything behind me.

It worries me that I'm back in this mind frame. It's the same mind frame that put me on a plane to Albany, NY way back then.

I wish I knew what route to take at this point in my life. It'd be a lot easier if I had something or someone to really occupy my time on a semi-regular basis. I don't like how reclusive I'm getting.

Any real suggestions?

-Until tomorrow.

No comments: