Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First time that I met her I was throwing up in the ladies room stall. She asked me if I needed anything I said "I think I spilled my drink". (Day 191)

Band - The Good Life

Song - Album of the Year

Album - Album of the Year.





I began taking my anti-anxiety medication. Coupled with the anti-depression pills, and vicodin (for shoulder and knee pain) I've not been this relaxed in...well, it's been a while.

It's strange. Just a few days ago I was having a major anxiety attack, and now I feel warm and relaxed and able to concentrate. It's a very welcome and nice feeling. I truly can't remember the last time I was this...centered, I guess. "Evening my chi" as a certain someone would say.

I'm getting the itch to really move on. To travel somewhere and try something and someone new. To write more.

The writing thing is becoming a daunting task. It seems harder to actually find an agent than it is to actually write a book. I have absolutely no clue on what I should do. If anyone has any idea or knows of the proper way to go about that, please, please, please get in contact with me.

-Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Velvet said...

"try someone new." that's what i've been telling you for years. ;-)