Monday, June 15, 2009

If you always get up late you'll never be on time. (Day 190)

Band - Broken Social Scene

Song - Swimmers

Album - Self Titled.




I've already noticed some effect of the Cymbalta. It's almost like a tranquilizer.

I think it might've hit me as hard as it did today because I had a pretty bad anxiety attack last night, and was still feeling the after effects when I woke up this morning. Even now, I still feel a twinge of it, but the medication has left me feeling somewhat exhausted (hence the early post) and I'll probably be calling it in early tonight.

It's very difficult to find a job. At this point it's just ridiculous how hard of a time I am finding some form of employment, and it's nothing but discouraging. The added pressure from my family to find a job is really getting to me, as well. What's more discouraging is every time I get into the position where I might be able to get a job or have an interview, they decline to assist me by means of you know...taking me. It sucks, but not everyone who's unemployed has a vehicle.

So that's what I'm facing right now, and I'm feeling pretty burned out.

-Until tomorrow.

No comments: